My New Kitten!

Yesterday, Mum, Diana, Bryce, Maria, Laura, and I went to pick up my new kitten. I have been looking for a free one for ages. You know, Trade Me, friends....
So anyway, we arrived at the lady's home, and immediately started cuddling the cute 2 kittens that were not hiding or taken. I cuddled both the boy and the girl, and eventually decided that I wanted the girl. She is black and white. She was scared at first, but as soon as she got home, she wanted to explore! Under the couch, behind the piano, in the bookcase, and in the sewing pile...
Me with my cute kitten:)
 Naughty;)
 Gorgeous cutie!

Well, that's all for now.
Danielle

Comments

  1. that is very nice hope you have a great time with her
    your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita, thanks for being my friend. Hopefully you can see Addee soon. Love Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon comment was actually from Diana ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Danielle!
    Happy Birthday and congrats on the new little kitten! :)
    Whats her name?
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hannah!
    Thanks so much! my little kittens name is Addee. She is named after Addallee Bates. The seller said to us that she was timid, and shy. She was for a while...
    Love Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts