Life Lately

So, yea, I need to do this more often... but...!


While life lately has been pretty quiet, I guess y'all know that school, music and, well... everything takes time!

Mum's feet are getting pretty itchy, she says, "I'm ready to pack up and move, when we haven't sold this house, let alone find a new one!" But slowly she is tidying, sorting, cleaning, painting, ect.

On Tuesday we went to cross-country, where I received the prize for second in my group. Because of this, I was selected to go through to the Christian schools competition! It is in September. (I'll try to do a post on this soon.)

A few weeks ago a home-schooling mother talked to me about babysitting, so she took my name and number. (Since I babysit with my sister Monique, she took her name as well.) Just yesterday we had our first experience babysitting her kids, 4 very cute and obedient children. We played a few games, one of which was 'Beetles',  the 6-year-old's favourite game. When it was time for bed, they all went without a word. Weelll, they probably made quite a bit of noise, actually, because we had been having a lot of fun. Once they were in bed, we heard nothing from down-stairs, and while looking through their movies, (they said to!) we found 'Amazing Grace', a movie about William Wilberforce's effort to stop the slave trade. It was a pretty cool movie, probably  not my favourite, but still cool.

Well, I guess I should go and do clarinet now...

Danielle:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts