Toasting Marshmallows over a Fire!

Hey Everyone!

Tonight we had an awesome time toasting our marshmallows over a fire in our backyard! We've been enjoying this wintertime activity for many years! I stole the family camera so I could take pictures, and so without further ado, I will show you the pics!

Jarrod had a nice fire going when I came outside.
Bryce helped and looked on!

Why not take a selfie?!

Waiting for the marshmallows to toast.

Jarrod got tired of waiting... (he didn't eat these marshmallows!
We weren't sure if the gas made them inedible.)

Monique illustrating a statement she made: (a marshmallow had just exploded in the fire, and she's insinuating her face is covered in sticky marshmallow and rather burnt,) "This is what happens when a marshmallow explodes."  

Whoops!! Caught in the act!!

*Miss* Laura was happy to be outside!

Jarrod kindly toasted Laura's marshmallows for her.

If you see white dust on our faces, that's from the marshmallows!

It went from this: (one marshmallow),

to this: (four marshmallows) very quickly!!

My poor parents have done this with us for many years! (It never gets old for the kids!)

YUM!!

When you get tired!

I finally got a selfie with this amazing brother!

We had fun lighting our sticks afterwards!! 

This is a bit of baked apple - the first time we've tried baking anything in a fire!

It was a little burnt on one side! 


Maria decided to climb the tree, away from the heat!

Anyways, I've got to go! Hope y'all enjoy my (rather comical) pics!

Danielle:)



Comments

Popular Posts