Ten Things on My Bucket List



Hey Everybody!

I noticed that I have a few new followers on my blog... that's wonderful! :)

So... I decided to do a post on ten things from my bucket list... but I'm not entirely sure that I CAN actually pick out only 10 things!!

I'll try, though, so here goes:




http://fitness-motivations.blogspot.com/ | a bucket list for girls | via Tumblr
This one I've already started, thanks to Bee!

done. Summer 2016. Hinterm gutshaus in zichtow. Luise und ich haben ohne zelt draußen übernachtet sind aber um ca. 6 uhr morgens aufgewacht weil es so kalt und nass war.
Here's something I've always wanted to do.

✔️ Was in my neighbor Meghan's wedding and in my sister-in-law, Amanda's wedding :) and in Bailey's wedding!
Doesn't every girl want to be a bridesmaid??

Australia, Hungary, France, America, Germany, Czech Republic... List is long☺️
Working on this one!

Bucket List - Gemeinsam neue Erfahrungen machen und Kulturen begegnen, lernen, leben und lieben.
Not sure if it will happen, but it would be cool!

I was suppose to do this...I will do it next year...I don't care about with who but I'm doing it!!!
If I can get my courage up enough!

Set Foot On All 7 Continents
Wouldn't this be really neat?!

leave a positive note on someone's windshield
Such a cool 'mystery' for them!

I SHOULD SO DO THIS
Hmm... that will be hard!! (Especially to keep up with the counting!)

Bucket list, before i die ♥      Complete I own a Canon t3i
:) :)

And..... yes, I'll add one more!!

Dance in the rain by yourself or with a loved one
'Coz why not??!

What are some things that y'all really want to do??

Danielle :)

Note: I got all the pics off Pinterest.


Comments

  1. Oh nice Danielle! Numbers 2,5,6,7,8,9, and 10 are also on my bucket list. I've completed numbers 3 and 4, and also working on 1....!! Cool cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! That's really neat that we have almost exactly the same things on our bucket lists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ellie! Those are so cool! Skydiving would be SOOO awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts