Life Lately

Well, as you all probably know, we had a friend over this holidays, and we were quite busy with her, and obviously from normal jobs with school holidays. So, we had gone to the airport on Saturday to pick up our friends, and we took a little while parking, there were sooooooo many people there.

We walked to the place where they would come through, and we just started slowing down to wait, when Diana and Bryce yell "Bethany!" and rush toward her. She had been thinking, "Now, how do I.." then "Bethany!" and two people madly rush toward her. "Oh, hi!" we all said.

We got their bags, and then left.

We dropped Bethany's friend off at the family she was staying with, and one of the little boys asked, "Mummy, which one Allison?" We laughed at that, and then took Bethany home.

We talked, and had lunch, the little ones played Monopoly with Jarrod and Bethany, and I did my puzzle, and felt fed up with myself at not ordering books from the library!

We ended up having no friends other than Bethany here. I say this because we had hoped to have two more friends over. (No, I'm NOT complaining!)

I had my birthday party on Thursday last week. I went ice skating! It was a lot of fun! I had more confidence this time, so I was able to skate through the middle almost only one hour! I know that seems like ages! I really enjoyed myself, though I was disappointed that my other friends could not come. One of my friends went up the DJ, and asked him to announce my birthday! I got a very nice surprise!

Then school started........

I became busy, but I became very productive! I haven't done much other than that.

Well, I should go now.
Danielle

Comments

Popular Posts