News.....

I am finding it hard to believe that Laura is getting glasses! Yes, our youngest - she's only four -  is getting glasses!

She's extremely excited!! She'll just run around the house giggling hysterically!

I am excited for her too! It's funny, though, when you first get glasses, you feel very grown up. She still calls herself an 'older one' in our family!  She's adamant that they are pink glasses! She has not even chosen them yet!

So yes, we're feeling quite amazed!

She is long-sighted - unlike most of us who are short-sighted - and has a little astigmatism.

She said "I have to wear them in the morning like you guys!" to Bianca.

I am very excited for the ATI Auckland Regional Conference that is coming up! In past years I have really enjoyed this amazing time with friends! I hope this year will be the same.  I'm not too excited.
Okay. I'm really excited!!!

Well, I must go now,

Danielle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts